This time of year brings holiday cheer! No matter your faith or what holiday you celebrate, December is typically a time of reflection and family. I’m ever so grateful for those who support my music and help make Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta what it is. I’m very lucky to be able to do what I love and continuously hone in on my craft.
As my gift to you, Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta Music will be offering a promotion of 10% off your purchase + free shipping for those who order 2+ CD’s by December 20th, 2016. You must email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage. Find all of my CDs here to check out the best holiday gifts for your loved ones.
Moving forward, if you need some fun activities for the kids, check out creative ways to celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and the New Year! Some suggested resources are:
- 101 Holiday Activities via Care.com
- Holiday’s For The Kids via Pinterest
- Creative Holiday Crafts via Parenting.com
- 11 Simple Hanukkah Crafts via Redtricycle.com
- Kwanzaa Crafts For Kids via Artistshelpingchildren.org
Want some more holiday music? December may be one of the most fun months to sing new songs, learn holiday chants and celebrate the New Year! Enjoy some useful tools to search for awesome music.
- Chants via Hunktabunkta.com
- Songs For Teaching shares new music every month! December has it’s very own playlist and Holiday suggestions.
- Holiday Music For Kids via Kidsmusic.com
- Kids Holiday Favorites by Allmusic.com